Wills & Estates
Our experienced Solicitors can assist with all Wills and Estate matters. Whether you require a simple Will or Power of Attorney or are involved in a far more complex Deceased Estate Dispute.
The Wills & Estate area of law is often sensitive to all parties involved, whether you are making a will, you are an executor of an estate or you are a beneficiary under a will. We are here to guide you through your rights and assist you in making the right legal decisions.
Particularly, we can assist with:-
- Making of a Will
- Making of a Power of Attorney (General & Enduring)
- Administering Deceased Estate (for all parties)
- Providing Estate Advice & advice on the Succession Act 1981
- Contesting or Disputing WIlls
- Resolving Deceased Estate Disputes